Fa La La Christmas SVG.
This listing is for the SVG ONLY. No PNG, JPG, PDF of DXF file will be included.
This is a SVG digital download cutting file, which can be imported to a number of crafting programs such as Cricut Design Space, Sure Cuts A Lot, Make The Cut, and the Silhouette Designer Edition. After your purchase you will receive one SVG file with no watermarks. All SVG downloads will be in black. No colors, patterns or glitter will be included in the SVG file.
PLEASE CHECK WITH YOUR MACHINE’S ABILITY TO USE THESE FORMATS. For Silhouette Cameo, you must have the Designer Edition to use the SVG file.
These files are for PERSONAL and SMALL BUSINESS COMMERCIAL (up to, but not exceeding 100 products) use in creating physical products.
Files MAY be used for the following:
1. Creating physical items for your personal use.
2. Creating items for your small business use up to 100 times on products such as coffee mugs, decals, t-shirts, blankets, pillows in scrapbooks, and on cards – AS LONG AS YOU ARE CREATING THE PRODUCTS IN HOUSE. NO DROPSHIPPING ALLOWED.
Files MAY NOT be used for the following:
1. Reselling as a digital file or as your own work (this includes parts of the file in any way)
2. Selling as part of a clipart or digital paper set
3. Posting as a digital file online.
4. Posting as an image only online.
5. Sharing the file with anyone. This includes gifting, sharing, or selling the digital files through email, USB, Facebook, Google, Private Messaging, or any other way.
6. Uploading to any Print on Demand site (including, but not limited to sites such as Zazzle, Merch by Amazon, Printful, CafePress, etc). Nor can these files be uploaded to any Amazon program.
7. Selling my designs as a wholesaler, or selling items using my designs to other companies to sell.
8. Using a file as a transfer.
I am NOT responsible for trademark violations if you purchase and sell a phrase which is trademarked in the category in which you are selling it. I advise you to properly and thoroughly research trademarks. You can find out if the phrase is trademarked by going to the TESS Trademark database ( http://bit.ly/2v8DYzi ) and doing a search.
Please note that this is a DIGITAL DOWNLOAD file with no physical product included. Due to the electronic nature of the file, NO REFUNDS will be given. Therefore, please make sure you check (and double-check!) the file type you need prior to making your purchase.
There are no reviews yet.