Hey guys, I just wanted to share a quick little post with you and show you how I made this adorable Easter Centerpiece for just $5 with items I bought at Dollar Tree. I cannot get over how cute and affordable these are. And the possibilities are endless with what you can put in them. You could use jelly beans instead of grass or pastel colored M&M’s. These are great for a centerpiece or any other place you want to put them. I currently have a couple of them on my mantel.
(This post contains affiliate links. This just means that if you purchase something through one of my links, at no additional cost to you, I may receive a small commission. This just helps me keep this post, and ones like it, coming your way.)
Check out the video
- Place Easter grass in the bottom of the base and pack down hard.
- Add first row of Peeps alternating between right side up and up-side down.
- Add second row of Peeps alternating between right side up and up-side down.
- Fill the middle with Easter grass.
- Place the Easter Egg pics in the middle at different heights.